The privacy statement of Green Dino B.V. (Chamber of Commerce number 09081191) concerns any processing of personal data of users of our products and services, such as our simulators and online training courses. On this page we have summarized important information from our privacy statement for you in the form of frequently asked questions and answers. This way you can quickly find the information you are looking for.
Scroll down or choose a topic you want to know more about.
- When does our privacy statement apply?
- Who processes your data and who protects it?
- What data do we process and what do we use it for?
- Which data do third parties process from you?
- How do we secure your data?
- How long do we keep your data?
- What rights do you have as a customer?
Our privacy statement applies to any processing of personal data of our (potential) customers and users of our products and services. By personal data we mean information that can be directly or indirectly traced to an individual, without the name of that individual having to be known. Think of contract number, address, place of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, cookie IDs and financial data.
Hereinafter, all personal data and other data are collectively also referred to as data.
Green Dino is responsible for the processing of your data. This means that Green Dino determines how and which data about you are processed, for what purposes and for how long. We do not process your data without reason and only if we need it for one or more specific purposes. We will never sell your data to third parties.
In emails or on our website you will find links to websites of clients and cooperation partners. We are not responsible for the processing of your data via these websites. Our privacy statement does not apply to this.
To ensure that someone oversees that your data is processed as required by law, we have appointed a data protection officer. The duties of this officer include monitoring, handling questions and complaints and advising on the security and processing of your data. You can reach us at email@example.com.
Send newsletters via mailchimp
On the website you can sign up for the regular e-mail newsletter of Green Dino. The newsletter contains information about products, services and events of Green Dino. The basis for this is permission. You can always unsubscribe from communication via the link at the bottom of every message received. You cannot unsubscribe from messages necessary for the fulfillment of orders and other necessary service messages.
Using Drivemaster Portal
Use of the drive master portal and driving simulators (general).
To use our drive master portal, you must first create an account on our website www.drivemaster.nl. After that you can log in to the portal and manage your account. We process necessary data from you to create an account and use your account. We process your first name, initial(s), last name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, address and password.
Using your account. If you actively use your account, we may also store other data in addition to your personal information.
- Student data/data for improving software, road safety research, via basis of contract.
- Processing data via online systems via processing agreement.
- Collect data via laptops uploaded to server in Europe.
- Data file for rental via VVN or your own website.
- Collect data and send it once to participants.
- Collect data for insight.
- Collect data to support the rehabilitation process.
Buy driving simulators and have them delivered
Driving simulators can be delivered to your home via a logistics service provider (for example DHL, PostNL, UPC) or they can be delivered and assembled by. During the ordering process, we process various data to track your order. We also process financial data. Driving simulators process data. The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the agreement.
Questions, complaints, repairs and guarantees (service and support).
If you ask a question or make a complaint about an item, submit a request for repair, invoke your warranty or contact customer service for any other reason, it is necessary to process and store certain data.
In order to be of service to you, we will record your question, complaint or request for repair in our customer service database. Depending on the question, complaint, repair or warranty you invoke, we process your name, address, place of residence, gender, e-mail address, customer number and/or telephone number. We also process data about your orders; this in connection with guarantees. We keep information from questions/complaints about orders and invoices for as long as orders and invoice data, namely 7 years. Sometimes we have to keep data for longer, for example if your complaint leads to a procedure.
If you communicate with Green Dino via social media, for example when you post comments, upload media, send a message, share an article from our website or click on a like button, we may collect data such as your (user) name, place of residence, email address. email address and gender.
Our terms and conditions and privacy statement do not apply to the use of social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or YouTube, but the terms and conditions, privacy and cookie statement and other statements of the relevant social media. We recommend that you read it carefully if you have any questions about it.
For the performance of services, the delivery of items and other activities, we may obtain assistance from third parties. Insofar as these third parties process your data on behalf of Green Dino, they do so as a processor. All agreements about security, confidentiality and your rights are included in the processing agreements that we have concluded with these third parties.
We partner with third parties who assist us with the following services:
- Logistical and operational purposes: think of postal processors, parcel deliverers and parties that help us send e-mails.
- Services in our distribution center: think of parties that sort packages.
- Analysis services for analyzing data about your visit to and use of our shop. We use software for this, such as Google Analytics.
- IT services for maintenance and management of our systems and storage of data.
- Conducting customer satisfaction survey.
- Handling questions, complaints, repairs and guarantees in collaboration with external call centers and sometimes our suppliers. Information about questions, complaints, repairs and guarantees is processed by these external call centers.
- Parties that repair items.
- Working together with regulators, tax authorities and investigative authorities, such as the police and the Public Prosecution Service. We only provide data to these parties if we are legally obliged to do so.
Your privacy is important, so we take the security of your data very seriously. We have taken various measures to ensure that your data is and remains safe. When protecting your data, we take into account the possible processing risks of your data: for example when it is lost or used unlawfully. Below we list a number of our security measures for you:
- We ensure that your account is secured and that no one from outside or inside can log in and thus access your data. Among other things, your password is stored encrypted with us.
- We regularly provide our website and app with automatic security scans.
- Communication via the website, e-mail or app is encrypted and secure.
- We continuously monitor whether (secret) burglary attempts are being made. We repair vulnerabilities and take measures in the event of a break-in.
- We use the latest technologies and software.
- We have many systems that communicate with each other. We make sure that we transfer data from one system to another securely and in a controlled manner.
- We protect our systems against malware, viruses, crypto ware and hacking software.
- Only employees of Green Dino who need access to your data to be able to do their job can access your data.
- We log burglary attempts and the use of your data by our employees, so that we can keep track of what is happening.
- Third parties that need access to your data are obliged to take appropriate technical and organizational security measures and to oblige their employees to maintain confidentiality.
In general, we do not store your data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collected your data. After this we remove or anonymize it.
This retention period applies to complaints you submit. We count from the day on which we handle the complaint.
This retention period applies to the following categories:
- Obligation to keep accounting and administration.
- Tax documentation and reporting of deliveries of goods, imported and exported goods and other relevant data.
- Your credit agreement. This includes your name, for example.
- Information and correspondence about credit agreement, including BKR investigation and results of the income and expense test.
- Correspondence about debt collection, including advance notice from BKR.
- Payment overview/invoices.
- Orders, proof delivery of orders.
As a customer, you have certain rights when it comes to the processing of your data by Green Dino. You can arrange most of it yourself in your account. You can view or change your data. You can also state your preferences here, such as whether or not to receive e-mails about our services. But you also have the right, for example, to delete data and to transfer your data. Below we list your rights.
Right to information.
We are obliged to inform you about who we are, what data we process about you, how long we keep data and for what purposes, on the basis of which principles we do this and to whom we provide your data. You can find all this information in our privacy statement.
Right of access
You have the right to see whether Green Dino processes your data, and if so, which data, what the purposes of the processing are, to which parties your data is provided, how long this data is stored and what the origin is. of your data (if you have not provided it yourself). You do not have to give a reason for viewing this information.
Right to rectification
Do we have incomplete or incorrect information about you that you cannot adjust yourself? Then send an additional statement or letter to Green Dino. Right to erasure/right to be forgotten. You can submit a request to us to delete your data. We are then obliged to delete your data without undue delay. We cannot or may not always delete all your data. Sometimes the processing is, for example, still necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to have the processing of your data restricted in the following cases:
- You disagree with the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and you want the use of your data to be limited.
- You need your data to substantiate a claim. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about this.
Right to portability of your data.
You can submit a request to us to receive your data. We will then bundle the data that we have about you and that you have provided yourself. You can then save this data for personal use.
Right to object.
As a customer you have the right to object to the processing of your data. For example, you can object to the processing of your data for direct marketing.
Yes, we use different types of cookies and similar techniques. These are necessary, among other things, to make our shop work properly and to make it more user-friendly for you. You can read more about all the cookies we use and why we use them in our cookie statement.
Don't want cookies? You can always adjust your settings or delete cookies yourself. In our cookie statement we explain exactly how you arrange this. Good to know: if you disable cookies, our site may not work as well.